Serendipity on the Net

Curious, Useful, Bizzare, Interesting websites I've found while surfing the Net.

My Photo
Name:

My Blogs reflect something of me

Friday, May 26, 2006

Biology Comes Alive :-)

Want to see Animations, Movies make Biology come alive? This is a good place to find a huge collection of such links http://science.nhmccd.edu/biol/bio1int.htm

3Dvideo from The Human Genome Project (started by James Watson among others)http://www.genome.gov/Pages/EducationKit/download.html#3dvid This one video says more than a 1000 pages. If I'd seen this video in college I'd have gone for MicroBiology. No doubt!! Well there's always BioTech.. :-)

I searched for 'animation genes' and found this awesome site containing links to animations, videos and interactive tutorials on all things biological.
I was inspired by the book 'DNA the secret of life' by James Watson.
I felt the book was too wordy and a few animations or videos would have made things litterally come alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home